There were many important articles concerning euthanasia and assisted suicide in 2015.
These are the 10 most popular articles with five more important articles from 2015.
1. June 24, EPC told the world about “Laura” a healthy 24-year-old Belgian woman who is living with suicidal ideation and was approved for euthanasia by the psychiatrist at the euthanasia clinic (Link to the article).
2. July 8 EPC launched – A Letter of Hope to Laura (Link to the article).
3. Nov 12, we learned that Laura is actually Emily, and Emily has decided to live (Link to the article).
4. Feb 6, the Supreme Court struck down Canada’s assisted suicide law. EPC explained the irresponsible and dangerous Supreme Court decision (Link to the article).
5. EPC urged its supporters to oppose the Supreme Court assisted suicide decision (Link to the article).
6. EPC then launched a letter-writing campaign to oppose the Supreme Court assisted suicide decision (Link to the article).
7. Sept 17, EPC launched a campaign urging California Governor Jerry Brown to veto the assisted suicide bill (Link to the article).
8. Aug 10, Dr Jacqueline Harvey wrote about the Subversive Strategies to Sell Assisted Suicide (Link to the article).
9. July 28, EPC urged its supporters to participate in the Federal government consultation on legislative options for assisted dying (Link to the article).
10. Feb 10, EPC had a victory at the BC Court of Appeal in the “Spoon Feeding” case (Link to the article).
More important articles.
- More than 1000 Belgian deaths were hastened without explicit request in 2013.
- Belgian doctor justifies euthanasia for depressed people.
- Netherlands 2014 euthanasia report – Another 10% increase in euthanasia.
- Washington state 2014 assisted suicide report: no information on 27 deaths.
- Protect your right to medical treatment in Canada.
- Do Not Kill Me: I oppose euthanasia and assisted suicide.