The Euthanasia Symposium 2015 is in Montreal at the Best Western - Ville Marie Hotel and Suites on October 31, 2015 from 9 am to 5 pm.
Book your room at the hotel for $119 single or $149 double by calling: 1-800-361-7791.
The Euthanasia Symposium 2015 is an event of the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition, the Physicians Alliance Against Euthanasia and the Living with Dignity.
Registration is only $50 and includes lunch and coffee breaks.
- Dr Balfour Mount: The father of palliative care in North America.
- Dr Margaret Somerville: She will be speaking from her new book: Bird on an ethical wire.
- Dr Margaret Cottle: Palliative care physician and Vice President of EPC.
- Dr Will Johnston: Family Physician and Chair of EPC - BC.
- Dr Patrick Vinay: Former Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Montreal.
- Dr Catherine Ferrier: Geriatrician, President - Physicians Alliance Against Euthanasia.
- Amy Hasbrouck: Lawyer and Director of Toujours Vivant - Not Dead Yet Canada.
- Nic Steenhout: Former Director of Living with Dignity Québec.
- Albertos Polizogopoulos: Lawyer, who will be speaking on Physicians Conscience Rights.
- Alex Schadenberg: Executive Director - Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
- Hugh Scher: Legal Counsel - Euthanasia Prevention Coalition
- Jen Romnes: Will be sharing her story (book) about caring for her mother.
Register by contacting the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition at: 1-877-439-3348 or email@example.com